26. November, 2020 - We cordially invite you to the next webinar from the EnABLES project series on 26th November, 2020 in cooperation with our NanoMat office.
The EnABLES project integrates key European research infrastructures in powering the Internet of Things (IoT). Six research institutes together with five knowledge hubs of excellence will address the long term needs of energy management in self-powered smart sensor systems as required by IoT innovation.
You can watch past webinars on YoutubeRegistration and links to watch past webinars
19. January 2020 - A unique international gathering of graphene stakeholders to identify their requirements for standardization.
This inaugural workshop of the series ‘Power of Standardization’ will be hosted by the Graphene Flagship in partnership.
We will connect graphene stakeholders – industrial buyers, producers, scientists and standardisation experts.
12.&13. November 2020 - NanoMat warmly invites you to“NanoVision 2020 - Sense of Materials” .
The virtual symposium is organizedtogether with DECHEMA e.V. and the KIT Materials Center. We look forward to presentations and discussions on this year’s conference theme – Sense of Materials – highlighting the topics:
• Functional Surfaces
• Smart NanomedicineMore information
01. March 2020 - The Cluster of Excellence POLiS develops new battery materials and technology concepts for efficient and sustainable storage of electrical energy. These so-called post-lithium batteries have the potential to offer a more cost-effective, long-term option for mass applications. Contact person is: Mr. Philipp Sanwald.
01. April 2020 – The Graphene Flagship sails into Core3. Spotlight of this funding cycle is on further advancement towards commercialisation of graphene-enabled devices. In this context, our efforts towards standardisation has an ever-increasing impact in smoothing their market entry. Contact person is: Dr. Thurid Gspann.