NanoMat initiates a working group on Biomaterials. The kick-off meeting took place at the end of January 2018. The focus is on strengthening individual potentials, synergies and cooperation between the partners, coming from academia and industry, in the long term. Furthermore, joint projects, short concepts and, if third-party funding is available, applications will be developed.
Participants from the Fraunhofer ISC, IMTEK, VDI Technologiezentrum GmbH and KIT have identified the following topics.
- 3D cell culture, therapy approaches & diagnostics
- Bioprinting - Biotints & Microfluidics
- Biomaterials & Materials for Bio-Applications
- Functionalized surfaces & nanoparticles
- New Materials
- Standardization & Characterization
- Modelling of biomaterials and printing processes
The next meeting will take place on May 07, 2019 at INT, KIT.
- Biochips - Biosensors - Bioelectronic
- Functionalized surfaces
- „Tissue Engineering“ - Regenerative therapy
Contact person is: Dr. Nathalie Matter-König