Moving novel printed electronics technology from proof-of-concept to pilot scale
Smart Labels, Smart Textiles, Wearables, Food Monitoring, IoT, Printed Photovoltaics and more.
Date & Place:
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 | 9:30 am to 04:30 pm
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Nanotechnology
- Workshop features
- Hear about showcases from selected Vanguard regions
- Participate in SME and Pilot Line registry
- Engage in discussions with experts from Europe's leading industry regions
- Find project partners and funding opportunities
- For SMEs and Pilot Lines:
Present your enterprise or facility during a short presentation and enter our dedicated registry for SME and pilot line facilities. We are looking for project partners that complete the value chain (from raw materials to end users) in important application areas of printed electronics, such as smart labels, wearables, food monitoring, integrated photovoltaics etc.
- For Networks and Cluster Organizations
Attend our workshop and find potential partners for your regional organizations and facilities. Please forward this invitation within your region and help regional actors get in touch with numerous actors from other Vanguard Regions.
- For Research Organizations and Universities
Present your recent innovations in the field of nano-enabled printed electronics. Get in touch with industrial actors from different European regions and find the right partners to make your technology ready for the market.
Please register below if you would like to participate! Registration is free of charge and will remain open until Friday, April 6, 2018.